- Australian Primary Hemp (APH) has secured a distribution that is retail with supermarket giant Coles (COL)
- The plant-based health company will see two of its Mt. Elephant mylk products distributed in over 140 Coles stores on Australia’s coast that is east*)The vegan products consist of a
- and oat mylk and a chocolate and hemp mylk — both of that are called lower in fatty foods and filled with nutrientshempSignificantly, this follows APH signing an agreement with Woolworths (WOW) to circulate the exact same two items in 140 shops around the world
- APH expects the Coles deal to come up with around $200,000 in product sales income per year after the items begin rolling out of April this present year
- Company shares are up 6.9 percent and trading at 46.5 cents
- Australian Primary Hemp (APH) has secured a retail circulation contract with Coles Supermarkets Australia (COL).
Under the offer, APH’s Mt. Elephant ‘mylk’
and oat milk would be carried in over 140 Coles shops across Australia’s coast that is east April this year.hempThese two mylk products are a oat that is barista/original
mylk and a chocolate oat and hemp mylk which were trialled with lots of baristas in Melbourne to master the texture and taste.hempMt. Elephant mylk is reduced in fatty foods, cholesterol-free, filled with nutrients, minerals and important proteins, and it is 100 % vegan.
Strategically, this circulation deal comes at any given time whenever interest in plant-based milk continues to soar as customers look for wholesome alternatives to milk that is dairy than soy or almond milk.
“This distribution agreement with Coles further reinforces our observations on the demand that is growing top-quality, plant-based superfoods and it is an important action on our course towards further commercialisation of Mt. Elephant product that is branded,” APH Managing Director and CEO Neale Joseph said.
APH expects the Coles agreement to generate around $200,000 in sales revenue per annum once the products start rolling out.
“This is just the beginning for our mylk products, and we are excited to see Coles stock the line later this year,” he added.
Significantly, this agreement follows the company signing a distribution deal with Coles’ supermarket competitor, Woolworths (WOW) month that is last
The agreement with Woolworths included similar two mylk items being distributed across 140 stores that are woolworths Australia from April.
Australian Main Hemp’s (ASX:APH) mylk products to roll away in Coles (ASX:COL) shops