New Year’s celebrations are a little different this year. Make your New Year’s party memorable with popular hemp products. For your small gathering, add CBD-infused drinks and dishes for a calmer end to a hectic year.
Table of Contents
CBD Mint Julep
Try this simple alcoholic New Year’s party drink when ringing in 2021.
Serving size: 1 person
2 1/2 ounces bourbon
1/2 ounce simple syrup
15 mg CBD tincture
6 hemp leaves and two mint leaves for garnish
- Stir the leaves and simple syrup in a chilled julep cup.
- Add 15 mg of CBD tincture.
- Mix the bourbon in and top with ice.
- Swirl some more and top.
- Add more garnish at the top.
Hemp-infused drinks are increasing in popularity. They’re expensive to buy pre-made. However, they’re simple to make from scratch on your own. All you need is the basic recipe’s ingredients and a bottle of high-quality CBD oil.
Here’s how to add the top-selling wellness product to your New Year’s party food this year.
Serving Size: 6 people
3 ripe avacados
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/4 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
1 garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno or serrano pepper
60 mg premium CBD (10mg per serving)
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits, scoop out the flesh, and place in a bowl.
- Squirt in lime juice and mash together with a fork until you get a creamy texture.
- Crush the garlic clove with salt into a paste.
- Add CBD in evenly.
- Blend in tomato, garlic salt, cilantro, and diced peppers.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Recipe courtesy of Makeitgrateful.com
Immunity Boosting CBD Tonic
Looking for a non-alcoholic drink for your New Year’s party? This CBD tonic is great for during the celebration. You can also save it for later and enjoy it before bed in place of your standard nighttime CBD dose.
Serving Size: 1 person
1 cup coconut water
2 teaspoons of honey
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 knob minced ginger root
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons sea buckthorn juice (Optional)
- Heat half a cup of water and pour it into a fresh glass.
- Squeeze the lemon half into the glass.
- Add ginger, CBD, and honey.
- Mix well.
- Let the drink sit for five minutes.
- Top with apple cider vinegar, coconut, cinnamon, and sea buckthorn juice.
CBD Dirty Martini
Nothing beats a good old martini for your New Year’s party bar menu. Add a little CBD to the recipe, and it could be the most relaxing mixer you’ve ever tried.
Serving Size: 1 person
2 oz dry gin
1/2 oz extra dry vermouth
1/2 oz green olive cocktail brine
1 dash fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine everything into a mixing glass with ice and shake until well-chilled
- Garnish and serve.
CBD-Infused Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: Four to five people
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 pound large shrimp
1 pound angel hair pasta
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons cilantro
75 mg CBD (15 mg per serving)
- Cook pasta according to your preference.
- Heat a skill, add olive oil, and mix in the shrimp when the oil’s simmering.
- Cook the shrimp for about two minutes on each side and remove them from the pan to the side.
- Add the red pepper and garlic, saute until you can smell the garlic.
- Mix in the lime juice and white wine.
- Cook down the liquid for about two to three minutes.
- Whisk in the butter and CBD oil last.
- Drain the pasta.
- Put the shrimp back into the skillet.
- Add it to the skillet.
- Top with cilantro and serve immediately.
CBD Pimm’s Cup
Here’s a very light alcoholic option if you’re not looking for a strong martini. There are several options for CBD-infused drinks that taste great with or without alcohol. Pimm’s Cup goes great with any New Year’s day celebration.
Serving Size: 1 person
2 ounces Pimm’s Original No. 1 Cup
3/4 ounce lemon juice
1/2 simple syrup
3 cucumber slices
3 hemp leaves (optional)
1 ounce ginger beer
- Blend the cucumber slices with the hemp leaves and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Pimm’s, lemon juice, and ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled collins glass with more ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice.
CBD Chocolate Orange Truffles
You can’t have a party without dessert. Here’s a yummy finger food that’s easy to pop in your mouth.
Serving Size: 12 truffles
1 cup heavy cream
314 grams dark chocolate
4 tablespoons of chilled, diced butter
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon orange blossom extract (optional)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
3 candied orange slices, diced (optional)
- Add heavy cream to a small saucepan and heat until warm, don’t boil.
- Mix in chopped dark chocolate and stir until smooth. Stir in the brown sugar and whisk.
- Transfer to a storage bowl, cover, and chill overnight.
- Using a cookie scoop, place balls onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the balls in the toppings to coat them.
- Place in the refrigerator until serving.
These are just a few of many foods and drinks you can make with CBD oil. Try one, or try them all! (Just don’t serve them all at the same New Year’s party.) For the best results, use a high-quality, premium hemp oil, such as American Hemp Oil.